Located at the end of Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s Marina walkway in Dubai – 360 degrees justifies its name, as the bar and restaurant provides an exquisite panoramic view on all sides! Go round the open air bar along its perimeter, and you will see the Jumeirah open Beach on one side, followed by the Jumeirah Beach hotel, the apple of Dubai’s eye – the Burj al Arab, and finally the endless ocean!
Open from 5 in the evening, the bar promises breathtaking sunset views and there is no better time to visit, than during this cool but not cold, late winter weather and the Valentine’s day spirit! Fearing the Valentine’s weekend rush, Mr HD and I from Slice of Dubai arrived 360 at a little past 9, to find the place moderately full. Pleasant but not thumping house music played though stylish speakers and cool breeze and dim lights created a relaxed ambience. What a way to get into the weekend mode! A table with a view can be booked with a minimum spend being AED 500 per person, but since we were not intending to stay there for a long time, we decided to head upstairs and sit by the bar.
The staff is friendly, not pushy – and the bartender actually made an effort to understand our preferences. Us being both teetotalers, the husband settled for a citrusy cocktail, and I for a berry mix. Our drinks arrived within 5-7 minutes and we began to notice the place getting more and more crowded as time passed.
The patrons consist majorly of Europeans, Americans, Asians and Arabs and the dress code at 360 degrees is smart casuals. The items on the menu are moderately priced, with drinks costing between AED 40-60, and starters are AED 50 on average. Chilled drinks were served with smiling faces, and a few sips later, the bartender inquired if we liked it.
A warm, personal touch goes a long way, and though we made a way out in a couple of hours as soon as we finished our drinks, Slice of Dubai would positively recommend you to try this place out at least once for it’s ambience and friendly atmosphere! Here’s some additional information that you can use:
- Location : At the end of the Marina walkway, Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Cuisine : Pan-Asian
- Dress Code : Casual to beachwear for dinner and sunset sessions. Chic and stylish after 21:00 hours
- Timings : Sunday to Wednesday: 17:00 to 02:00. Thursday to Saturday: 17:00 to 03:00
- Restaurant Timings : Daily from 19:00 to 23:00
- Lounge Menu Available : Sunday to Wednesday: 17:00 to 00:30. Thursday to Saturday: 17:00 to 01:30
- Thursday Brunch Timings : Weekly from 19:00 to 23:00
- Friday Brunch Timings : Weekly from 13:00 to 16:00
- Happy Hour: (selected beverages only.) Everyday excluding Friday. 17:00 to 20:00
- Telephone : +971 4 366 5866
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : http://bit.ly/SoD360Degrees