My last 5 years as a blogger, have been a rewarding as well as an exhausting experience!
While having a creative outlet to showcase my work is a huge motivation for me to go on, sometimes it can get a bit annoying when people find it hard to understand what I do and why I do it.
Because nobody ever talks about the thin line between curious and rude, here’s my list of 10 things you should NOT say to a lifestyle blogger, because it simply does not sit well. Fellow bloggers, relate-able much?
1. So, what does a blogger really do?
2. Do people actually read your blog?
3. Blogging, travelling and social media are just hobbies. How about you finding a REAL job?
4. Hey that’s an impressive list of followers! Are any of those purchased?
5. How much money do you make blogging?
6. That’s an interesting article! Did you copy+paste this from the internet?
7. Attending events must be so much fun. Free drinks and free food, I’d love to live a life like your’s!
8. Busy? Now really, how long does it take to write a post and paste some pictures?
9. Are you going to blog about this date/party/literature class/*insert random event* too?
10. Err… what is it that you do, again?
Are you a blogger and have been pestered with questions like these? Do you have anything to add to this list? Tell us in the comments below!